Just got back from the school run to learn that there is another child at the hospice. He is only one year old and has been burned. I saw him and his left hand has no more fingers from being burned off and his face is burnt. His head is wrapped up in bandages. It happened from a candle. The townships where they only live in shacks don't have electricity so they use candles. Viv said that it's a problem in South Africa, children being left with the fire and being burned and killed.
Please remember this little boy in your prayers this weekend. And remember God is Sovereign.