Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BYSA

The Baptist Youth of South Africa (BYSA) conference was amazing. It rained most of the weekend, but despite that the sessions were so great and the worship was awesome! It was also a good time for me to rest and recover from being sick. I went on a jog on Saturday morning and felt ok so thank you for your prayers for my health. I wish to write more about the conference, but I don't have time right now. My laptop power cord doesn't work anymore so my computer is dead, so I only have 30 minutes to use the office computer most times.
This is the last week of school until school holidays for 2 weeks!!! Today my roomate Miriam is going home to France. It looks like I will be the only volunteer here besides Jenna and Sybille the long term volunteers until June...so not sure what my schedule will be once school starts again on April 11. There are the school runs and the schooling with the hospice kids and homework with the permanent kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment