Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Visa Approved!

Hey,
Got my passport back from the South African Embassy and inside was my visitors visa approved for 6 months :) God is good! This was one of the last things I was waiting for. Now I basically just have to pack and get on the plane in than 3 weeks.
God is never failing in continually providing for me...in so many ways! It seems unbelievable...overwhelming...impossible. But that is God! I received many donations of clothing from GCC for the kids at Lambano and I have enough to take to them :)
And finally through all support from my family and friends I have enough funds for my trip. Praise the Lord again! Thank you for all your prayers and support. I praise God for working through you and I know that the people and kids at Lambano will too. In my final weeks of preparation I plan to use every opportunity to soak up God's Word so I can fully focus on what His plan is for me during my time in SA.
Merry Christmas everyone! God bless you during his time of celebrating Christ's birth.
Love in Christ,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

    God is SO good! :) Super excited to continue to see God work through you in SA Rachel!

    ReplyDelete