Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visa and Itinerary

Hey!
Got my airline ticket today! Flying out of Seattle on January 11, a layover in London and arrive in Johannesburg on January 12.
Now prayers for my visa application would be appreciated. That it would be approved and I would get it before I leave.
God has been a faithful provider throughout this process so far and everything is coming together. I still feel stress and worry, but when that starts to seep in I remember Gods promises in His Word and hold on to them. His plan will not be thwarted! God has a purpose for me in Africa and will see His plan through!
Thank you for your continuing support and prayers!
In Christ,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! You got such a great deal on that airline ticket.

    If God is for us, who can be against us!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is SUCH a provider! I'm so so so so sooooo excited about this opportunity for you Rachel Marie! God is going to work through you to impact others, as well as work in your life while you're in South Africa.

    So awesome! Woohoo! :) Takes a special person to work missions and I know I'm just one of many who are so proud of you and are/will be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so blessed to have your support Meeka and Snayr! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete